As soon as you decide to sell your property contact this firm for your Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).

An EPC is required by law when a property is marketed for sale, even if you are not using an estate agent to sell your property but intend marketing your property for sale yourself you will require an EPC.

The only time you do not require an EPC is when you are NOT marketing the property but are selling the property say for instance to a relative.

Areas covered:-

Sale and Purchase of Freehold and Leasehold Property

Shared ownership property



New Builds

Transfers of Equity

Landlord and Tenant Law

Declarations of Trust

Deeds of Variation

Adverse Possession – Squatters

Leasehold Enfranchisement

Lease Extensions

For your free estimate please contact this firm.